personality test -ESFP

Do you think the personality test was accurate?

Yes, I think the personality test was accurate because I do a lot of these things in real life. In the personality test it says that people that  are Espfs  jump from thought to thought in mid sentence. I do this a lot in real life when I’m talking to people. Like I could be talking about watermelons and then end up talking about unicorns. The description also said that almost all espfs love to talk. This is very true, I love to talk every where I go I have to talk or I will pretty much explode. So yes this personality test was accurate.

Did it really describe you? Explain.

Yes, because I do most of the things that the description said. Like when it says that people like me talk we jump from sentence to sentence which I do all the time when I talk. The description all so says that people like me like to talk a lot which is true I like to talk a lot on any subject or whatever my friends or other people are talking about.  So I think that the personality test really described me.

What did you learn about yourself taking the test?

I learned what kind of person I am is a person that likes to be surrounded by people. I also learned about how I act around people. Like how I talk and how act around people. I learned that I like to be social. Half of the things that was listed I sort of knew that is how I am. So that’s what I learned about myself from the description.